August 13, 2007

Invitation to the party

I think we have been exceptionally good at thinking ahead in our business and changing strategies when it made sense. We have also been good at getting a team of avid country managers all over the world. But I have not been able to keep any deadline in development, in fact, my development team was consistent only in the breach of deadlines. I regret that, but the web is a fast-moving medium and sometimes it was faster than we were.

But this is not a time to whine but to rejoice. We will all have a product we can be proud of because we are going to finish this together. At this very moment Chris is doing the final programming and tries to get all the pieces of the puzzle into a coherent system online. When this is done, our collective innovation starts: we have to tackle the user interface, debug the system, do the design and make the country sites around it. All of this, I want to make a collaborative effort.

At the end of each blog I want to give you something to do. Step by step, it will only take 3 minutes. Here is the first task: make a party on Facebook. I invite everyone to go to these coordinates: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2411675966&pwstdfy=4257079ecfd4daee6218901e2f68d125
Become a member of the Pajamanation team on FACEBOOK, add your pictures, your videos, your quotes, your questions, your music and what have you. Have fun and see you on the other sight of my night. La Vida es un carnaval

Walter De Brouwer

No comments: